Monday, April 3, 2017

Matching Outfits Monday - Butterfly Kisses


Thank the universe for Matching Outfits Monday! Today in spite of all the snow we are doing a fun spring/summer look. We all need a spring time Mommy's Outfit, for the first warm days that come. This year butterfly prints are extremely popular. I think this will be a great look for a nice day in the park. For mommy, I found a realistic butterfly print t-shirt. I paired this with a cute distressed jean skirt. I ordered this shirt a size larger than I usually do because it has no stretch to it. For my LO I purchased a butterfly print shirt and jean skirt set. This was extremely lucky and got so excited when I found it. Since I found the outfit from Babies"R"Us I also purchased a purple butterfly teether and blanket. This way she had the complete look and I received free shipping.

A few notes on my LO's outfit in the picture it shows the skirt with buttons and a pair of bloomers. But, Mine came with no buttons and bloomers attached to the skirt. I didn't mind this at all because I liked the one that came even better. Also, the socks I purchased are a lot lighter then they appear in the picture on Amazon. The color you see in my picture is more accurate (light purple).

To give the outfit a more matching aspect I sewed a pink flower ribbon to the skirt. I sewed it toward the bottom of the skirts so they wouldn't be covered but the shirt.

Mommy's Outfit
💟 Butterfly Print Shirt - L
💟 Jean Skirt - 14
💟 White Sandals
💟 Purple Baby Carrier


Baby's Outfit
💟 Butterfly Print Shirt and Jean Skirt Set
💟 Butterfly Blanket
💟 Butterfly Teether
💟 Purple Bow
💟 Purple Leggings
💟 Purple Socks


Next week for MOM I'll show you what me and my LO will be wearing for our plane trip to Florida, plus what we will be packing for the week away.

Don't forget to follow my blog by clicking the Follow button at the bottom. Also, you can follow me on Facebook @Veggiemomster and on Instagram @Theveggiemomster.

No comments:

Post a Comment