Friday, March 31, 2017

Fast Fun Friday - Ribbons


A great sensory play time is using different types of ribbon. There are so many types of colors, texture, and sizes. Because the ribbon is thin they will be great for baby's fine motor skills. I came up with this idea after my LO's 6-month photo. She was so interested in playing with the ribbon I used for the rainbow.  I alway try to have something that is a part of my LO's photos that will keep her attention and keep her happy. I also like this project because you can keep the ribbon in a plastic bag and use it again. Also, you can add more ribbon as time goes on. This will keep it interesting for your LO. You can add scraps of ribbon you may have from different projects, so they do not go to waste.

What you will need;
💜 Different color, texture and size ribbon
I'm using some thin red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple ribbon. Then some thinker black and white ribbon.



For this project, I just propped my LO with a rolled up yoga mat and DockATot and placed the entangled ribbon.

Do not leave your LO alone with the ribbon because this could be extremely dangerous if they get too tangled.

Don't forget to follow my blog by clicking the Follow button at the bottom. Also, you can follow me on Facebook @Veggiemomster and on Instagram @Theveggiemomster.

No comments:

Post a Comment