Monday, March 6, 2017

Matching Outfits Monday - Blue Flowers

It's finally here, Matching Outfits Monday! This is going to be my favorite day of the week now. I'm going to show you how to put together a matching outfit for you and your little girl.
I love matching my little one, especially because she can't say much about it now. Ever have a problem with finding matching outfits? I did, especially with my postpartum body. Also with this new unfamiliar territory, I wasn't even sure what size I was. As I was looking online, ease of shipping and returns were at the top of my list when selecting a store. The stores I ordered from were Macy's, Forever21, Amazon, and Buy Buy Baby.

The first thing I do when planning out a matching outfit is to pick a style or pattern. The outfit for today is centered around a white outfit with blue flowers.

What mommy is wearing;
I found a dress on Amazon that was exactly what I was looking for. I chose a v-neck so it would be easy to breastfeed in. If you are a little more modest than me you may want to consider wearing a nursing tank with this. I have Amazon Prime, so it was free 2-day shipping and returns, in case it didn't fit. I used the size chart and other shopper's reviews to determine my size. Because it was still a bit chilly out, I purchased a white faux leather jacket from Forever21. If I do need to return something to Forever21, I usually do it in the store. They usually make you take store credit, but just make sure you do not remove any of the tags. To complete the outfit I purchased a white faux leather backpack that I used for a diaper bag, some taupe open toed faux suede booties, and a white crochet necklace.
Here are the links to all the clothing;
Dress - XXL
Jacket - L
Backpack -No longer available from Forever.com. But they do have other white faux leather bags to choose from.
Booties - 9
Necklace
Blue Baby Wrap Carrier
Height: 5'5" Weight: 175lbs Bra Size: 38DD Waist: 37" Hips: 45"



What Little One is wearing;
On Macy's.com I found a dress that matched almost perfect but had its own flare. The Dress came with a pair of matching bloomers. Also on Macy's.com, there was a white faux leather jacket that matched mine. Lastly, I purchased a head wrap from my favorite head wrap Etsy seller HelloMissGeorgous. To finished off the outfit, I added my Little One's white leg warmers and white ruffle socks.
Dress - 6-9 Months
Jacket - 6-9 Months
Head Wrap
Leg Warmers
Socks - 3-12 months
Height: 26.5" Weight: 17lbs Feet: 4.5"





I hope you enjoyed this edition of Matching Outfits Monday, and I have inspired you to create your own matching outfits.

Don't forget to follow my blog by clicking the Follow button at the bottom. Also, you can follow me on Facebook @Veggiemomster and on Instagram @Theveggiemomster.

No comments:

Post a Comment