Monday, March 27, 2017

MOM - Blue and Grey Skies

This week on MOM I'm doing a more simple look. Matching outfits don't have to be identical to match. This is one of my more casual, comfy but, still awesome looks. I ordered a custom size 2 piece jumpsuit from one of my favorite sellers on Etsy ElvenForest. I love this jumpsuit because you get the best of both worlds. First, this is a jumpsuit that you don't have to get naked to go the bathroom. Also, this jumpsuit is good for breastfeeding mommy. It gives you plenty of access and privacy with its cowl neck. They sell the pants in a flared style as well. I picked the gypsy style because I wanted the gray color. But, I'm glad I did because they are spectacular. A reason I like ordering from here is your ability to give your exact measurements. This way you don't have to worry about if it will fit. You will definitely be seeing this jumpsuit again in another edition of MOM in a different color or one of their other awesome pieces. Please note that these are custom and handmade items, so be kind to your Esty seller and give them the time it takes to create their masterpieces.


For my Little One, I found a sweet jumpsuit with snaps at the bottom for easy diaper changes. Then I made another pair of baby sandals with some elastic and ribbon from Joann's Fabrics. Click HERE for the tutorial.

This look is great for a day at the park, festival or concert. You can also, dress it up with some heels and dramatic makeup for a more night on the town look.

Mommy
💙 Grey Gypsy Pants
💙 Blue Cowl Neck Crop Top
💙 Grey Jacket
💙 Blue Baby Carrier
💙 White Faux Leather Necklace

Baby
💙 Heather Blue Jumpsuit
💙 Grey Rose Bow
💙 DIY Baby Sandals
💙 Grey Long Sleeve Onesie
💙 Still on the hunt for a Faux Suede Jacket for Baby. I'll update if I ever do. Here is one for an older child. You could also pair with a gray baby sweater.

I hope you enjoyed this week's Matching Outfits Monday as much as my LO and I do. See you later this week for a baby picture's tutorial.

Don't forget to follow my blog by clicking the Follow button at the bottom. Also, you can follow me on Facebook @Veggiemomster and on Instagram @Theveggiemomster.

No comments:

Post a Comment